We are an association of change ringers covering the Church of England's Bristol and Gloucester Dioceses.
Tower details are listed here, along with an explanation of change ringing and a sprinkling of links and pictures.
New Visitors Start Here
- March 2nd 2015 The March edition of Strike Note, the Chippenham Branch newsletter is now available on this site.
- March 1st 2015 All of the courses for the Spring Training Day are now full. Helpers are still needed! If you can help and you haven't already registered or been asked by a tutor then please go here and fill in the helper form on the right of the page. Please don't be shy!
- February 22nd 2015 The "February" practice for the G & B Youth Team is actually going to be on Sunday 1 March. This is being hosted by
Chipping Sodbury in the Wotton-U-edge Branch. Meet at 2.15 to finish no later
The "March" practice is at Bisley and will be on Saturday 28 March - start time 7.00pm
Any youngsters who have not been to a G & B Youth Team practice before and would like to know more about how it all works, please feel free to telephone Ian Bucknell on Ol453 88425O.
- February 8th 2015 Eight entries for the 2015 Tower of the Year competition have now been received for the competition, including two after the nominal closing date of 31 January. All of the entries are available to view here. Voting for the winner will take place at the Branch Officers' Meeting on 7 March.
- December 20th 2014 The January edition of the Bristol Rural Branch newsletter is now available on the Bristol Rural website.
- December 1st 2014 The latest edition of Swindon Branch's quarterly newsletter Belfry View is now on this site. Belfry View December 2014. Full information is given for the Branch outing to Bath and area on December 27.
- November 23rd 2014 The latest edition of the Cirencester Branch News is now available on this site. This entire issue is devoted to the memory of Barbara Holden, Branch Ringing Master.
- October 18th 2014 An event has been created on BellBoard to enable linking of all performances during the Peal and Quarter Peal Festival. Access BellBoard using this link and then enter the performance in the usual way and submit it to the Ringing World. All performances should then appear grouped for the festival.
- October 8th 2014 The Association's Insurance Policy document has been updated following renewal of the insurance.
Sign Our Visitor's Book
Click here to leave a message if you have any comments, updates or corrections.
You are advised to check any events, either at the branch website or with the branch secretary, before travelling.Mar 6 : Gloucester, Barnwood
7:30pm Surprise Major Practice
Mar 7 : Matson
10:00am Branch Officers' Meeting
Mar 7 : Matson
2:00pm Management Committee Meeting
Mar 7 : Wotton, Dursley
Mar 9 : Swindon, Wroughton
Mar 10 : North Cotswold, Mickleton
Mar 10 : Stroud, Avening
Mar 10 : Gloucester, Cathedral
Mar 11 : Cirencester, Barnsley
7:00pm Teaching Bell Handling with Steve Coleman
Mar 14 : Cirencester
9:30am Spring Training Day
Mar 18 : Cirencester, Fairford
7:30pm Surprise Major
Mar 19 : Chippenham, Langley Burrell
7:30pm Doubles Practice
Mar 19 : Forest, Lydney
7:30pm 10 bell Practice
Mar 20 : Tewkesbury, Ashchurch
7:00pm Join local practice. Branch meeting at 8.30pm
Mar 20 : Wotton, Chipping Sodbury
7:30pm 8 bell Practice
Mar 21 : Forest, Corse
Mar 23 : Cirencester, Windrush
Mar 24 : Chippenham, Chippenham, St Paul
Mar 27 : Forest, English Bicknor
7:30pm Surprise Minor Practice
Mar 28 : Cheltenham, Charlton Kings
Mar 28 : Bisley
7:00pm RWNYC Team Practice
Apr 4 : Chippenham, Luckington
7:30pm Skittles and Hot Basket Meals