We are an association of change ringers covering the Church of England's Bristol and Gloucester Dioceses.
Tower details are listed here, along with an explanation of change ringing and a sprinkling of links and pictures.
New Visitors Start Here
- April 12th 2017 The unapproved minutes of the recent Association AGM are availablehere
- April 10th 2017 The latest edition of Strike Note, the Chippenham Branch newsletter is now on the branch's website. This issue contains more information about Brinkworth, the appearence of a new tower and a report on the Branch's performance in the Penn Trophy. There are also notices for the Ring and Ramble and Striking Competition.
- April 1st 2017 The latest edition of the North Cotswold Branch Newsletter is now on the branch's website. This issue contains a crossword and reports on the committee meeting and skittles. There are also details of the branch's outing in July.
- April 1st 2017 The results of the striking competitions for the Penn (eight bell) and Croome (six bell) trophies are now available on this site.
- March 21st 2017 The next practice for the G & B Youth Team is on Saturday 22 April, meet at 7.15pm for a 7.30pm start, kindly hosted by Blunsdon in the Swindon Branch.
- March 19th 2017 The latest edition of Cirencester Branch News is now on the branch's website. There are reports on the branch AGM and information about the upcoming Association AGM which is being hosted in the branch plus the branch quiz as well as the usual peal and quarter peal lists.
- March 16th 2017 The latest edition of Stroud Branch Newsletter is now on this site. There are reports on the branch quiz, branch ringers of the year and the Bisley peal as well as peal and quarter peal lists.
- March 4th 2017 The Association Annual Report 2016 and Handbook for 2017 has been published. Copies have been distributed to the branches via their officials.
- February 15th 2017 The latest edition of Swindon Branch's quarterly newsletter Belfry View is now on this site.
Sign Our Visitor's Book
Click here to leave a message if you have any comments, updates or corrections.
You are advised to check any events, either at the branch website or with the branch secretary, before travelling.Apr 29 : Forest branch, Mitcheldean
10:00am Training Day
May 1 : Bath area
May 1 : Chippenham branch, Avening and Horsley
9:45am Ring and Ramble
May 1 : Bristol Rural branch, Swindon area
10:00am Mayday Outing
May 1 : Forest branch, Hewelsfield
May 2 : Wotton branch, Wotton under Edge
7:30pm Triples Practice
May 3 : Chippenham branch, Chippenham, St Andrew
7:30pm Surprise Major Practice
May 3 : Stroud branch, Horsley
7:30pm 8 Bell Practice
May 3 : Bristol branch, Henbury
7:30pm 8 bell practice
May 5 : Gloucester branch, Barnwood
7:30pm Surprise Major Practice
May 6 : Cheltenham branch, Leckhampton
10:00am Steve Coleman Course
May 6 : Wotton branch, Yate
May 6 : Wotton branch, Wickwar
4:45pm Service, Tea, Branch Meeting and Ringing
May 8 : Swindon branch, Christ Church, Swindon
May 9 : North Cotswold branch, Saintbury
May 11 : Wotton branch, Cromhall
2:00pm Surprise Minor Practice
May 12 : Wotton branch, Chipping Sodbury
7:30pm Joint 8 bell Practice
May 13 : Tewkesbury branch, Madresfield & Malvern Link
9:30am Mini outing
May 13 : Chippenham branch, Corsham
2:30pm Practice and Business Meeting
May 13 : Stroud branch, Brimpsfield
May 13 : Stroud branch, Bisley
5:30pm Service, Tea, Meeting and Ringing
May 13 : Gloucester branch, Painswick
May 17 : Cirencester branch, Northleach
7:30pm Quarterly Meeting
May 18 : Chippenham branch, Langley Burrell
7:30pm Doubles Practice
May 18 : Forest branch, Lydney
7:30pm 10 bell Practice
May 19 : Bristol branch, Cathedral
May 20 : Cirencester branch,
Quarter Peal Day
May 20 : Bristol Rural branch, Abson
3:00pm Practice and BBQ
May 20 : Forest branch, Churcham
May 20 : tba
7:15pm RWNYC Team Practice